[m2e-users] Risks of setting output folders to "target" for maven projects?

I've always been under the impression that Eclipse Maven projects should write their classes (from Eclipse) into the default "bin" and not share the same output folder as the command line build, using "target". However, I've never had definite information about this. Are there specific issues or risks with having Eclipse write classes into the same location as the command-line build?

Back to the top