Re: [m2e-users] pom.xml/Dependencies: cannot resolve "Missing artifact" issue

Hi,

Can you try right-clicking  project then maven > update project  then tick "force update of snapshot/release" ?

Does it work with command line maven ?
Are you sure about groupId/ artifactId/version?
How did you install them in .m2/repository ?

Note that reindex is only used to provide auto completion  in Eclipse. Dependency resolution should work whatever your index is up to date or note.