[m2e-users] pom.xml/Dependencies: cannot resolve "Missing artifact" issue

Hello,

My situation is as follows:
- fresh installation of Eclipse 4.5.2
- brand new workspace
- existing maven modular project imported
- Dependencies tab of pom.xml says in red: "Missing artifact
com.google:cofoja:jar:1.2 (Click for 5 more)"

These artifacts are not expected to be in any public repository or maven
central, but I have them installed locally beneath ~/.m2/repository.

I've tried to do F5, restart Eclipse itself, and "Reindex" button in
Settings > Maven > User Settings. "Missing artifact" error remains.

Could you please advise me a way to solve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Back to the top