Re: [m2e-users] Error with jaxws-maven-plugin in Mars

Absolutely it could be an issue with the JAX-WS RI. I've also debugged a lot of those, too. The underlying JAXB code is sometimes distributed between two or more JARs, depending on the JDK you're using. Getting a mix of these produces all sorts of strange results. First thing to check would be the JRE you're using to run Eclipse.

Art Kaufmann
Chief Architect, IRIS (Traceability Server)
"The life so short, the craft so long to learn"
"By hammer and hand do all things stand"

3960 Fabian Way
Palo Alto, CA 94303

art.kaufmann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.frequentz.com
O:  (650)397-2553
M:  (310)418-8410
This E-mail and its attachments may contain proprietary and/or confidential information belonging to Frequentz, LLC. Dissemination and copying of this E-mail is strictly prohibited. This E-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual and entity to which it is addressed. If you have received this E-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original and any copies.