[m2e-users] SERVLET_NAME Property not located upon Maven Configuration Update

I'm using Eclipse Juno with M2e 1.5.2 installed.

Generally speaking, everything seems to be working properly, however, recently, I keep seeing this error message when I try to update a WAR project (I actually have 3 wars that fail this way)

Could not update project ComStatic configuration
Property not located:IJSFFacetInstallDataModelProperties.SERVLET_NAME

I've looked through my web.xml and all my servlets are properly named (they all have servlet-name properties).

I could not find any reference/documentation regarding this error anywhere.

Can anyone point me in the right direction how to debug/resolve this issue?

 Thanks,

Eric

Back to the top