Re: [m2e-users] Vulnerability problem found in M2E

Hello Community.

Throwing again this question to the table. Will this problem be fixed by m2e team?

Thanks

Regards

Victor Adrian Sosa Herrera
Software Engineer - Rational Application Developer  2200 Camino A El Castillo
IBM Master Innovator  El Salto, 45680
Mexico Software Lab  Mexico
C120
Q2