Re: [m2e-users] 533 MB in .plugins/org.eclipse.m2e.core/nexus directory

Diskspace aren't cheap on SSD laptops with no option of upgrade  :)

I for one is happy the download is default off since when it was I had to constantly clean out test workspaces.

Plus the background job could take hours if not days to complete.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen