Re: [m2e-users] Eclipse Mars 4.5 and modello lifecycle support

You need to run eclipse with java 8 to use m2e 1.7.

Igor

On Sat, Aug 22, 2015, at 08:18 PM, Barrie Treloar wrote:

On 21 August 2015 at 00:02, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

You can install known-to-work-together set of m2e extensions that includes modello support and everything else needed to work on maven core and maven plugins from [1]. This is what I use.

Thanks.
For some reason I've lost the ability to configure the project as a maven project.
And there are no preferences for Maven anymore.
I'll try re-installing Eclipse and using this update site only.