[m2e-users] Tips to handle workspace artifact resolution

Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how could I handle the issues that I'm getting related to resolution of dependencies inside the eclipse workspace.

In the mojo that I'm having problems I need to process the artifact's jar but I'm receiving the target/classes when the dependency is a project opened in the workspace.

Would be possible to obtain the pom of such dependency artifact ? do exist any component that could give me that?
This way I think  I could at least know the finalName of the artifact...

many thanks,

Cristiano

Back to the top