Re: [m2e-users] maven dev tools 0.4.0 snapshots

On Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 11:59 AM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No, I don't like views grabbing focus. I think workbench-wide notification "build such and such competed" would be more useful, but sadly Eclipse does not provide this.

That's why a toggle is nice - on for those who like it, off for those who don't! :-)

I may implement different view icons so one can tell if build is running, succeeded or failed without activating the view.

Interesting idea, perhaps as the Eclipse project tree icons or other location?  Easy/convenient to see those continually update as they are usually nearly always visible.  I've seen icon updates for other plugins not happen very fast... can you make it immediately update?

Igor