Re: [m2e-users] Maven-Eclipse integration wizard problem

m2e is embedded in a number of Eclipse distros : https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/compare.php?release=luna
So it's expected to work OOTB for these.

Additionally, it'd be useful if you could provide a complete log leading to the error.

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 5:22 PM, Juan <juanval2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Igor Fedorenko <igor <at> ifedorenko.com> writes:

> What version of m2e you have and where did you install it from? Are you
> able to reproduce the problem with fresh/clean install of m2e on eclipse
> sdk distribution?

The version of m2e is 1.5 and I've run the IDE in a clean installation
twice with the same result.

I installed the plugin from the next oficial link:

https://marketplace.eclipse.org/content/maven-integration-eclipse-luna