Re: [m2e-users] Maven project cache size in ProjectRegistryManager

Igor,

Thank you for your quick response.

Previously we were using m2e 1.4 (1.4.1.20140328-1905) on Eclipse 3.8.1 and upgraded to m2e 1.6 (1.6.0.20150325-2013) on Eclipse 4.4.2.
I have not tried to run m2e 1.4 on Eclipse 4.4.2.  I will try that today to see whether it would resolve our issues.

I really like the idea to cache project runtime classpath!

Tami Takamiya