Re: [m2e-users] Source not found for referenced maven projects

I was naive enough to think I can inline images...
Anyway,

In the problematic scenario described, I see the "classes" and "test-classes" output folders added to the source lookup of the Remote Debug conifguration.
After unchecking the "Allow output folders for source folders" option, I see all source folders added to the source lookup path.

Might worth saying - I don't have any unconventional source/resources folders in my projects.