Re: [m2e-users] Error with Latest P2

Is it openjdk by any chance? We use oracle 8 normally.

The exception indicates Eclipse JVM cannot negotiate secure connection
settings with https://otto.takari.io repository. This server gets pretty
good ssl grades [1], so I think it is either the jdk or operating system
issue on your end.

[1] https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=otto.takari.io

Igor