Re: [m2e-users] How to make Bundle.getEntry work properly when debugging a maven-bundle-plugin based bundle?

Question though, can't you
use maven-bundle-plugin to generate DS component xml files?

I tried to move to maven-bundle-plugin/bnd for such generation. but unfortunately, it doesn't detect activate or unbindXX methods declared in a parent abstract class, forcing me to declare them on every concrete component class. it is something that maven-scr-plugin does well...

for example, I have an abstract class where I have must common bind and unbind methods. when using maven-scr-plugin, in the concrete classes I just need to override one and add the proper annotation instead of at least three methods when using maven-bundle-plugin/bnd:

@Override
    @Reference(policy = ReferencePolicy.STATIC,
            cardinality = ReferenceCardinality.MANDATORY)
    protected void bindCoordinatorService(final Coordinator coordinator) {
        defaultBindCoordinatorService(coordinator);
    }

regards,

Cristiano

Back to the top