Re: [m2e-users] How to make Bundle.getEntry work properly when debugging a maven-bundle-plugin based bundle?

I'm using Equinox Luna to debugging... but this bundle runs at Equinox and Felix.

Ok, will provide one soon...

thanks

What osgi framework do you use? I believe this works with equinox. Can you provide a small standalone example and steps to reproduce the problem?