[m2e-users] M2e configure WTP to publish one or more files from test-classes or src/test/resources?

Since we use m2e to configure the Eclipse modules, I'm wondering if there is a configuration that will allow m2e/wtp to publish one or more files from test-classes or src/test/resources?

Specifically, I'm interested in having src/test/resources/logback-test.xml published, activating the testing configuration instead of the production one.

I'm trying to avoid temporary manual edits, such as locally changing logback.xml and manually adjusting the "Web Deployment Assembly" Eclipse config.

If there is not a configuration that does so, has anyone else solved this in a non-manual edits manner?

Back to the top