[m2e-users] maven-plugin-plugin

Hello all,

I'm doing some maven plugin development in my m2e-installed Eclipse (installed the latest m2e-1.6 from master) and I've already added the features here: https://github.com/ifedorenko/com.ifedorenko.m2e.mavendev

So after installing the mavendev features from above the initial errors about descriptor goal for maven-plugin-plugin have gone away but now there are some new ones showing in the exact same place.

Plugin execution not covered by lifecycle configuration: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-plugin-plugin:2.9:descriptor (execution: default-descriptor, phase: process-classes)

Is there something i'm missing?  I also have the tycho configurators plugin installed, is there a conflict or something perhaps?

--
Greg Amerson
Liferay Developer Tools

Back to the top