Re: [m2e-users] Skinnywars support

But that would exclude all libs, right? Unfortunately, that's not an option, because some of the dependencies must stay inside the war to prevent conflicts with other deployments. For example, one of the wars still bundles its own cxf version, which requires me to disable the jaxws subsystem for that deployment. Moving those jars to the ear, would require me to disable jaxws entirely. I think I've got no option but to go for the provided scope approach, even though this will create a maintenance nightmare.

Best regards,
Emond Papegaaij