[m2e-users] Maven Developer Hangout

The last few weeks we've been having Maven Developer Hangouts but I don't think I've ever posted the information here. If you're interested in Maven development we often talk about M2Eclipse related topics so please join us if you're interested.

Here's the link for this week: https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/c7v61ah88ifc9e0vh6hnum87vro

There are a couple things I plan to talk about:
- demo of a new lifecycle profiling and visualization tool i've been working on
- discussion of the history of Maven Central and how I'd like to see the content be made available to all for research and analysis
- possibly a demo the target platform editor we've been working on

There are often others attending but anyone is free to join and bring up topics to discuss.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/takari_io

Be not afraid of growing slowly, be only afraid of standing still.

 -- Chinese Proverb

Back to the top