Re: [m2e-users] m2e doesn't honour MAVEN_OPTS ??

It should also be possible to define those properties in eclipse.ini, this way they are applied to the whole workspace.

Thanks Igor,

I temporarily got around this by defining the property within my settings.xml file.

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 5:03 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't believe this is possible.

Igor

On 2014-10-24, 0:40, CoderPlus Team wrote:
Hi all,
I have added *-Dmaven.buildNumber.skip=true* to *MAVEN_OPTS* to skip
org.codehaus.mojo:buildnumber-maven-plugin:create
<http://mojo.codehaus.org/buildnumber-maven-plugin/create-mojo.html>

This works outside of eclipse, but when I right click on the Project >
*Run As*>*Maven Install*, this property isn't honoured.

How to make m2e not ignore MAVEN_OPTS (without having to edit the run
configuration of each project)

Regards,
Aneesh