[m2e-users] Contacting all Update Sites when installing from the m2e discovery catalog

Hi all,
When we install anything from the m2e discovery catalog, it seems to be contacting all the update sites instead of directly contacting just the single p2 repository specified in the discovery catalog's connectors.xml.

When installing the connectors via Help > Install New Software, we have an option to disable this

Does something similar exist while installing from the discovery catalog?

Regards,
Aneesh

Back to the top