[m2e-users] Resources as source folders ?

Hi,

Is there a way to register the resource dirs (something like
'src/main/resources') as class folders rather than source folders ?

I'm asking because in case of an archetype I've got sources within the
META-INF directory whereas the sources are supposed to be filtered
(meaning the package names and filesystem hierarchy is specified using
properties like f.e. ${package}).

Unfortunately Eclipse checks for these java files and generates the
corresponding error markers which is a bit annoying.

So is there a nice solution to deal with it (or a way to turn them into
class folders instead of source folders) ?

Best regards

Daniel Kasmeroglu

Back to the top