Re: [m2e-users] m2e-1.6 latest + Luna issue

btw, The maven link at the end, I did mention installation of m2e 1.6 toasted my workspace

On Fri, Oct 10, 2014 at 12:52 PM, Dan Tran <dantran@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
yes, I do see m2e 1.6 shows up in my installation details

Note I see the same issue using the above link and the one at eclipse download milestone update for 1.6 ( august build)

-D