From: m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anton Tanasenko
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 12:13 PM
To: Maven Integration for Eclipse users mailing list
Subject: Re: [m2e-users] Subclipse M2E Follow Up

Hi,

A couple of questions.

Is parent's packaging set to 'pom'?

Do you use maven import wizard?

If not, are eclipse project files (.project, .classpath, .settings) shared in svn?

Regards,

Anton.

All,

As a follow up to my initial question regarding Subclipse and M2E, it looks as if my root parent project is being imported as a Java project.  The parent projects underneath the root are all being imported as Maven projects.  I can’t figure out why the root project is being imported that way.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Jason King

Software Engineer

Open Roads Consulting, Inc.

(757) 546-3401 | jason.king@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately.