[m2e-users] Subclipse M2E Follow Up

All,

As a follow up to my initial question regarding Subclipse and M2E, it looks as if my root parent project is being imported as a Java project.  The parent projects underneath the root are all being imported as Maven projects.  I can’t figure out why the root project is being imported that way.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Jason King

Software Engineer

Open Roads Consulting, Inc.

(757) 546-3401 | jason.king@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately.

Back to the top