Re: [m2e-users] packaging=bundle and Import-Package dependencies not being added to m2e classpath

On 11 September 2014 20:30, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This is expected to work. Please provide small standalone example and exact steps to reproduce the problem and I'll have a look.

Sorry, I tried.

I can't work out what triggers it.

I did this piece by piece until I had:

Created 3 bundle projects. C depends upon A and B.
Created 1 eclipse-plugin project, added Dependencies > Imported Packages; one from each of the 3 bundles.

Then created a parent pom for the eclipse-plugin and shifted the config up to the parent.

And not once did I need to use
        <configuration>
          <manifestLocation>META-INF</manifestLocation>
        </configuration>
To get the bundles in the Plug-in Dependencies.

Even setup org.eclipse.tycho:target-platform-configuration to point to our custom target platform, with appropriate Require-Bundle.
And defined dependencies in the parent for p2 resolver consideration on the 3 bundles.

Back to the top