[m2e-users] Luna, m2e, checkstyle

All,

I’m having difficulty getting checkstyle working on my project in Luna.  I have the maven-checkstyle-plugin configured but Eclipse doesn’t pick it up. There are a lot of mixed responses to this out there so I’m trying to figure out the best way to do this.  I’m assuming I’ll have the same issue for Findbugs and PMD.

Jason King

Software Engineer

Open Roads Consulting, Inc.

(757) 546-3401 | jason.king@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This email communication (including any attachments) may contain confidential and/or privileged material intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this email immediately.

Back to the top