Re: [m2e-users] Connector versions

I will let Fred and Jason correct me, but m2e extensions discovery
catalog is maintained manually on as-needed basis. In case of
m2eclipse-buildhelper, for example, there were no changes to the code
since June 2012 [1], so the catalog still uses the same old build.

[1] https://github.com/tesla/m2eclipse-buildhelper/commits/master

Igor

On 2014-07-09, 11:05, Emond Papegaaij wrote:
Hello,

After upgrading to Luna, I noticed that the connector plugin versions were
quite old, even though newer versions of these plugins are available. For
example, automatic discovery selects version 0.15.0.201207090124 of the
m2eclipse-buildhelper plugin, even though version 0.15.0.201405280027 is
already available (according to
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/.m2e/connectors/m2eclipse-buildhelper/0.15.0/N/
). Is there a reason why m2e would use such an old version, or is this a bug?

Best regards,
Emond Papegaaij