Re: [m2e-users] Unable to lookup plugin in Luna??

Sorry... I forgot to mention that the plugin is actually installed under http://${local.repo.address}/nexus/content/groups/public. I don't have that configured as a plugin repo but I am not sure why that is not a problem for commandline versions of maven (Apache Maven 2.2.1 (r801777; 2009-08-06 15:16:01-0400)).

Thanks.

Keith