[m2e-users] "Failed to invoke Maven build" when executing release:prepare ?

Hello,

I tried to call the release:prepare goal from m2e launch inside Luna (ubuntu 64) and get the error below:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-release-plugin:2.5:prepare (default-cli) on project org.lunifera.releng.maven.root: Failed to invoke Maven build. Error configuring command-line. Reason: Maven executable not found at: /home/cvgaviao/Development/C4Biz_Projects/Lunifera-Workspace/lunifera-releng-maven/EMBEDDED/bin/mvn -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]

is there any workaround to run it or this goal is not supported by m2e?

Btw, when I execute the same goal but selecting an external maven runtime instead of the EMBEDDED, it executes without problem. unfortunately this approach is not portable.

regards,

Cristiano

Back to the top