If still does not work, I will need small standalone example and exact
steps to reproduce the problem with m2e 1.5 or 1.6.

Igor

On 2014-07-02, 6:41, Brock Mills wrote:
Hi

I'm using 1.4 (bundled with Jboss Developer Studio v7), which wouldn't
let me update to 1.5 (it did that computing alternate solutions thing...)

I've updated to 1.4.1.20140328-1905 and it still has the same error.

Is there some place on the file system that the plugin persists build data?

Thanks

Brock