Re: [m2e-users] Archetype generation results differ from command line - removes pom.xml

m2e uses pretty old archetyper (2.0-alpha-4 to be precise) and if I were
to guess, this is the reason you see different behaviour between m2e and
command line.

Before you ask, there are no immediate plans to update archetyper
version used in m2e and I won't even ask for "quality patches" for this one.

Igor

On 2014-06-17, 17:18, Gabriel Tassone wrote:
Hello, m2e users. I am having trouble with a maven archetype in m2e, and
was hoping someone could help.

I have a maven archetype for creating other archetypes - it replicates
the archetype directory structure within archetype-resources, including
a nested archetype-resources and pom.xml. When I run mvn
archetype:generate from the command line using this archetype, i end up
with a complete archetype project; however, when i create a new Maven
project in eclipse using m2e and this archetype, the generated archetype
project is missing pom.xml within its archetype-resources folder.

The archetype is here :
https://github.com/gtassone/archetype-archetype.git

I have pointed my eclipse maven installation to the same as command
line; attached is my eclipse configuration.

Can anyone help me determine what is going wrong?

Thanks
Gabe T