Re: [m2e-users] M2e + resources:testResources + Eclispe Kepler

Thank you, this helped.

On 31/05/14 01:16, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
<execute/> mapping only runs the plugin during full/clean build by
default. You need to explicitly tell it to run during incremental build

    <execute>
      <runOnIncremental>true</runOnIncremental>
    </execute>

see [1] for more details

[1] https://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered

Igor

On 2014-05-30, 11:58, Oramah Maalhur wrote:
Hello.

I've created test app and attached lifecycle-mapping there: https://github.com/ivelichko/m2e-filtering-test-app I'm able to reproduce the issue on fresh install eclipse-j2ee-kepler without additional plugins.

Steps to reproduce:
1. import maven project
2. Project -> Clean
3. Run M2eFilteringAppTest.java as JUnit test, it shoud pass
4. Change something in M2eFilteringAppTest.java, for example, add space character
5. Run M2eFilteringAppTest.java as JUnit test, it fails
6. Project -> Clean  solves the issue

Thanks