Re: [m2e-users] tycho project in m2e not picking up testSourceDirectory setting

No, this is not expected to work. m2e/tycho projects are essentially pde
projects inside workspace and pde does not support concept of test
sources and test dependencies.

Igor

On 2014-05-01, 15:57, Steinar Bang wrote:
I am trying to add regular JUnit tests to a tycho project, to be able to
TDD the business logic (right now the underlying model for a GEF
editor).

I have added the settings from
  http://mukis.de/pages/simple-junit-tests-with-tycho-and-surefire/
(and the mailing list post linked to from that blog post).

This works when building from the command line, but the src/test/java/
source directory doesn't appear in the eclipse project.

Is it supposed to?  Is there some way to make it work?

Here are the settings I added to the tycho project POM:
  <build>
   <!-- plain surefire tests without tycho -->
   <testSourceDirectory>src/test/java</testSourceDirectory>
   <plugins>
    <plugin>
     <executions>
      <execution>