Re: [m2e-users] "Unknown packaging" error and workspace resolution doubt

ok. thanks for the feedback.

regards,

Cristiano

On 28-04-2014 14:36, Igor Fedorenko wrote:
This is expected. m2e does not support running maven plugins from
workspace during workspace build.

Igor

On 2014-04-28, 13:19, Cristiano Gavião wrote:
Hi,

I'm creating a maven plugin that provides a new package type and created
a test project that is using that new plugin.

I'm getting that  "Unknown packaging" error unless I install the new
plugin in the local repository and "update maven project" the test project.

can't m2e handle plugin projects that provides new packages as it does
for other maven projects ? or am I'm missing something ?

thanks,

Cristiano