use that as my primary development environment. Have been doing it since
2.0 M2 and can only remember one or two times when I had to rollback.

But m2e does not have to lock to the corresponding platform release
early on, unless there breaking API changes in the Platform, of course.
I plan to lock the platform version around M6 or M7, this is when
Platform is about to be feature complete and is the good time to start
testing regardless of m2e.

Igor

On 2014-03-31, 16:51, Anders Hammar wrote:
One problem I see with this is that to use any of the m2e release
milestones, one would need to use the target yearly Eclipse milestone
 release as well. I can only speak for myself, but I would never use
such an Eclipse platform for my development environment and thus I
would then not be able to test the latest m2e release milestone in my
dev environment. Are you using the milestones of the target yearly
release for the m2e development?

/Anders

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 7:26 PM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx