[m2e-users] Better version of m2e to use with Indigo

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 10:20 AM, Igor Fedorenko <igor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Version on m2e available from Eclipse Marketplace requires Juno or
better and does not install on Indigo.

Is it official, can I use this build of 1.4 with Indigo?

AFAICS, The latest version that supports Indigo is 1.3, but I'm not sure if all connectors I need will be supported, and which version of them I should use.

My problem is:
I have to stick with Indigo (3.7.2), and need the most stable m2e version that supports m2e-wtp, m2e-subversive, m2e-egit and m2e-buildhelper.

Anyone have a guess about the best versions for me?

Att,

--
BrunoJCM

Back to the top