Re: [m2e-users] embedded jetty, webapp and m2e runner

Hi Igor;

Am 11.03.2014 13:42, schrieb Igor Fedorenko:
Please provide small standalone example project and steps to
reproduce the problem. FWIW, I use embedded jetty all the time and
don't have any problems.

I will see whether I can do that. In our environment, this exactly just happens with one out of five or six projects using embedded Jetty, but it's pretty annoying in this one as I can't see a particular reason where this project differs from the others... :/

Thanks and all the best,
Kristian

Back to the top