[m2e-users] multiple mwe2s

Hi,

my problem is most likely very simple. But altohough I searched a good
amount of time for the solution before doing this post, I didn't find the
answer. I'm sorry if this has been asked and answered before and everyone reading this ist just banging his head against his keyboard... ;-)

My problem: i have an eclipse workspace with several projects. Each project
has one mwe2 workflow. Is it possible (and how?) to invoke the execution of
all these workflows with a "single" click/command/file/... ?

Raven

Back to the top