You need to use Eclipse install new software dialog to install m2e, see
[1] for instructions.

Also note that Indigo is quite all, you may need to install an older
version of m2e. You can find list of all released m2e versions and their
corresponding installation URL on wiki [2]

[1] http://help.eclipse.org/kepler/index.jsp?topic=//org.eclipse.platform.doc.user/tasks/tasks-127.htm
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_updatesite_and_gittags

Igor

On 2014-03-06, 7:51, Divya Balasubramanian03 wrote:
Hi All,

I want to install m2e plugin for eclipse. I have Indigo version of
ecliipse installed and i checked the following link for m2e plugin:
http://eclipse.org/m2e/download/

The "install" image on this page says to drag and drop to a running
indigo workspace to install Maven plugin, however I am unable to drag
and drop it to my eclipse instance. Please suggest. Is there any other
link to download the plugins?

Regards,

Divya

Back to the top