Re: [m2e-users] How to deploy jar artifact to custom Nexus repository

This is not m2e specific/related question. I suggested to ask on Nexus
user mailing list.

Igor

On 2/20/2014, 11:28, gvdm@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hi everybody,

I set up a Nexus Maven repository on a server of mine. Then in my setting.xml
I configured this repository to be the one to which Maven should ask for
dependencies and plugins:

<profiles>
     <profile>
       <id>my-profile</id>

       <repositories>
         <repository>
           <id> my-repo </id>
           <url> http://nexushostname:8081/nexus/content/groups/public </url>
           <releases>
               <enabled>true</enabled>
           </releases>
           <snapshots>
               <enabled>true</enabled>
           </snapshots>
		  <layout>default</layout>
         </repository>
       </repositories>

      <pluginRepositories>
         <pluginRepository>
           <id> my-repo </id>
           <url> http://nexushostname:8081/nexus/content/groups/public </url>
           <releases>
               <enabled>true</enabled>
           </releases>
           <snapshots>
               <enabled>true</enabled>
           </snapshots>
		  <layout>default</layout>
         </pluginRepository>
       </pluginRepositories>

     </profile>
   </profiles>

   <activeProfiles>
       <activeProfile> my-profile </activeProfile>
   </activeProfiles>

Everything works just fine; indeed  in Eclipse I can download dependecies from
this Nexus repo.

Now I'd like to upload a jar library and its source + javadoc (written by me)
to this custom Nexus repository so that other developers can use this library
as a Maven dependency.

How can I get things done? In particular I need to do all the steps without
leaving Eclipse and only using m2eclipse functionalities (so I would not like
to launch mvn commands).

Thanks a lot

Giulio