[m2e-users] How to deploy jar artifact to custom Nexus repository

Hi everybody,

I set up a Nexus Maven repository on a server of mine. Then in my setting.xml
I configured this repository to be the one to which Maven should ask for
dependencies and plugins:

<profiles>
    <profile>
      <id>my-profile</id>

      <repositories>
        <repository>
          <id> my-repo </id>
          <url> http://nexushostname:8081/nexus/content/groups/public </url>
          <releases>
              <enabled>true</enabled>
          </releases>
          <snapshots>
              <enabled>true</enabled>
          </snapshots>
		  <layout>default</layout>
        </repository>
      </repositories>

     <pluginRepositories>
        <pluginRepository>
          <id> my-repo </id>
          <url> http://nexushostname:8081/nexus/content/groups/public </url>
          <releases>
              <enabled>true</enabled>
          </releases>
          <snapshots>
              <enabled>true</enabled>
          </snapshots>
		  <layout>default</layout>
        </pluginRepository>
      </pluginRepositories>

    </profile>
  </profiles>

  <activeProfiles>
      <activeProfile> my-profile </activeProfile>
  </activeProfiles>

Everything works just fine; indeed  in Eclipse I can download dependecies from
this Nexus repo.

Now I'd like to upload a jar library and its source + javadoc (written by me)
to this custom Nexus repository so that other developers can use this library
as a Maven dependency.

How can I get things done? In particular I need to do all the steps without
leaving Eclipse and only using m2eclipse functionalities (so I would not like
to launch mvn commands).

Thanks a lot

Giulio

Back to the top