Re: [m2e-users] m2e is not indexing poi 3.10-FINAL

You do realize you don't need the index to use the artifact, right?
Just add the version you need in pom.xml and Maven (and m2e) will
resolve it from the repository regardless of the index.

In case you do need near-real-time index update, you can either provide
a patch to m2e or fund development of a solution that will use remote
index queries instead of relying on local index download.

Igor