Re: [m2e-users] m2e-users Digest, Vol 61, Issue 8

Adrien .
Thanx for the advice, but I think you missed the part about "How do I
correctly set this up in Eclipse from scratch?" There is _no_ project
to import, I am trying to set up a _new_ project.
Anyway, I have a solution now.
Thanx. ML

Back to the top