Re: [m2e-users] m2e and proxy settings

m2e is supposed to use proxy configuration from settings.xml only. Note
that m2e changed http transport implementation several times over the
years, so different versions may behave differently in some
environments. If you are having problems, please try m2e 1.5.0-SNAPSHOT
and feel free to open bugreports if anything does not work.

Igor