[m2e-users] m2e: repository search does not work

Good morning everybody,

I'm running Eclipse Kepler (20130919-0819) with the built-in Maven Integration plugin m2e (1.4.0.20130601-0317) on Win 8.1 Pro, 64bit.

When I'm setting up a new (simple) Maven Project (Ctrl + N, Maven Project, tick Create a simple Project (skip archetype selection)) and then try to Browse for the necessary Parent Project (see attached screenshot) m2e always returns 0 search results, regardless of the entered needle (I type it into the text field Enter groupId, artifiactId or sha1 prefix or pattern).

This is the case even though the Maven Repositories-view shows that the required package is actually accessible for me (de.tudarmstadt.ukp.dkpro.core-asl) - in the local repository (because I have downloaded the POM manually) as well as in the central repository. I already updated the repositories and rebuilt their respective index (which seemed to have been the solution for every similar forum enquiry I found).

Any suggestion? Setting up Eclipse as well as m2e again did not work.

Thanks a lot,
Fabian

Back to the top