From: m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:m2e-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Igor Fedorenko
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 2:25 PM
To: m2e-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [m2e-users] DataNucleus Plugin not running

m2e does not (and cannot) blindly execute maven plugins during Eclipse workspace build. You can read more about this in [1], but the upshot of this you need to either modify DataNucleus Plugin to use BuildContext API as explain in [2] or write Eclipse extension that knows how to run DataNucleus Plugin inside eclipse properly.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_plugin_execution_not_covered
[2] https://wiki.eclipse.org/M2E_compatible_maven_plugins

Igor