Re: [m2e-users] Version handling & svn

No, I was responding to Marcus Malcom who is offtopic.

On 13 November 2013 09:52, Mauro Condarelli <mc5686@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sorry,
I do not understand.
I did NOT import the projects, I created them and then exported to SVN.
You mean I should clear everything (switch to a new workspace) and re-import the projects?

To confuse matters further I am using com.zenjava::javafx-maven-plugin which seems not to understand at all ${...} constructs.

I am pretty sure some (at least) of my problems are unrelated to eclipse, but I'm unsure where to ask for support.

Regards
Mauro