Re: [m2e-users] m2e oddities

You shouldn't need to use RunAs->Maven actions as part of your
code-compile-test workflow. Workspace build, preferably incremental,
should do the compile and RunAs->JUnitTest should run the tests. In most
cases this means you save your changes and can (re)run the tests right
from JUnit view.

As a side note, I plan to replace most of RunAs->Maven actions with
dynamic list of most-recently used configurations eventually. Not sure
when this will happen though.

Igor